What is the difference between Andrea Bonnai (@Magog64)'s Suru++ and my Suru++ 20?
- The @Magog64's Suru++ must remain optimised and be designed only for Ubuntu distributions.
- My Suru++ 20 is complete and supported not only in Ubuntu, but also in more than 20 distributions with 11 desktop environments.
For Arch-based distribution
Please visit the installation tutorial here.
Changing the folder colour globally
I have built the own bash script, derived from Sergei Eremenko's Papirus Folders, which allows you to change the folder colour globally.
Please visit the tutorial of changing folder colour globally: Suru++ Folders. The tutorial is translated in Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Prtuguês Brasileiro and Português Europeu.
Here are new repositories! Click them to visit
- Suru++ Asprómauros — a monochromatic icons theme for users of dark environments
- Suru++ Dark — a dark Suru++ icons theme for users of dark environments
- Suru++ Lubuntu — for users of Lubuntu
- Suru++ Dark Lubuntu — for Lubuntu users of dark environments
- Suru++ Telinkrin — A desaturate-blue-coloured icons theme for users of Telinkrib GTK
BUGS AND REPORTS
Please, fill an issue, providing well-detailed information at:
List of issues
If you want to improve our repository, please fork it and make a pull request at GitHub.
Visit changelog list
CREDITS AND LICENCES
© CC-BYSA/GPL3 Suru by Sam Hewitt.
© GPL3 2018 Suru++ Andrea Bonnai and Gustavo Costa.
© GPL3 Papirus by Alexey Varfolomeev.
© GPL3 Numix by Numix Team.
© CC-BYSA Flaticon.
© MIT Twemoji.